Minggu, 04 September 2011

I have a dream


Semuanya berawal dari mimpi. Mimpi ini yang memotivasiku, dan ini adalah motivasiku mengapa IKFR menjadi pilihan (atas kehendak dan pilihan Tuhan tentunya) hidupku :
It began when I was child. I have neighbours, people called him : Ndithil. That means from javanese : ndi kok siji thil (in English : where is the other, it's just one). He is still has complete arm and leg, but the other side his arm until elbow joint and his leg until ankle joint. From that I have passion to be some one who can help people like Ndithil.
After I am being doctor, I meet people with deformity like Ndithil, who need help. I also meet people with other deformity, which should be prevent.
By becoming physiatrist, I hope I can help people to prevent deformity and adding quality to their lives.
It's like philosophy of Rehabilitation medic :
Rehabilitation is brigde to spanning gap between : uselessnes and usefulnes, hopelesnes and hopefulnes, despite and happinnes. Rehabilitation not only add years to life, but also add life to years.
I have a dream to be some one like that....

2 komentar:

  1. Tidak semua dokter mau jadi spesialis rehabilitasi medik, karena ilmu ini belum terpasarkan dengan baik, sehingga para dokter umum belum memahami manfaat ilmu ini. Mudah-mudahan Mas Pras bisa memberikan manfaat jika sudah lulus nanti ya. Selamat buat blog barunya. ;)

    *potong pita*

    BalasHapus